sábado, 15 de marzo de 2014

Chelo 's NKOTB previous Cruise Blogs





My name is Chelo, I'm Mexican and some of you already follow me on twitter  @chelo_mx

I've been writing a NKOTB Cruise Blog for years in SPANISH, We've seen tons of useful blogs, tips and groups in English but I felt the need to help some of my BH sisters that don't speak the language. Apparently it has helped them and that makes me really happy

But now, some of my English-Speaking friends have asked me to translate some of my Spanish blogs into English.
It's is a huge work to do the write the whole blog ALL OVER again, and like I've said there are a lot of GOOD ones out there, So I will post some of the "Generic Info" that can be helpful for everyone.

It has to be said that I'm not a native speaker, so please forgive me for my grammatical and spelling mistakes. 

So, here we go!!!


SOUND THE HORNS AGAIN




Click on each topic for additional info



  • Don't stop the Party!! (2015 blog Coming soon) 

I have tons of other blogs but they are written in Spanish
I have placed a gadget on each one that automatically translates it into English or other languages.
Remember that is a google translator so it may sound funny or won't make sense at some point.
Click on the link and look for the gadget on the right under the menu and select your language

Here are some of them, use the translator gadget...if I ever get a chance I'll make a better translation myself.




















VISITA EL BLOG EN ESPAÑOL








1 comentario:

  1. These are some great tips. For those who could use some more specific advice, tips and information about great article thanks for posting. Cruise Tips for First Timers

    ResponderEliminar